12:52 AM / Posted by Ken /

I don't know how to say this

but it just feels horrible

again you're the one deciding things on your own

if you want to do this, I'm powerless

said many times before, it doesn't have to end like this

but I guess its your decision again,

and I've no idea why, we could at least get along and talk,

but you don't want to anymore I guess?

thought and thought, most common idea was that you'd meant for me to just get away from you

well, if thats what you want..

was there a mutual feeling before at all?

seeing how it is now, I don't know anymore

if you really want me out, I'll at least try, you can keep everything then, don't have to return me anything, I'm afraid of how I'd feel next time

if now wasn't bad enough

---------------------------

been watching random vids to take my mind off things, but even extreme crew vs gamblers can't seem to take my mind off. the sheer weight of thoughts is killing.

tmr after school hafta finally see final year project's supervisor, after that, should I meet with bmx to look for his weights? then should I meet with people for kiyo's b day at night for dinner? they call me bro and kor and stuffs but haven't even been here for me since long ago.

the things I do

and next week start, mage'll seem...I dunno, won't like it as much anymore, the stupid arcade's opening just beside with all their ruckus, and rosmi's not working there anymore.

----------------

how to love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus #disqus_thread