11:51 PM / Posted by Ken /

normal school day

monday blues man zzz

after school had lunch with marcius at eastpoint's kfc, had the usual zinger with cheese

aft tht went to mage to kill abit of time and talk to people

ah, rosmi's application to uni got rejected zz well I couldn't say much also
just that, if you got something that you always wanted, chase it, keep trying, I haven't got anything I've truly wanted badly besides well, hahaz nvm that, but yeah, so all I can say's keep it going till you get it. stop saying its god's will or anything, cause god's will is meant to be defied, man is defiant. theres only a fullstop when man himself declares.

------------------------

I have no idea if theres anything wrong or nything

kinda worried I guess

ah......what happened man

if theres anything you can tell me



always love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus #disqus_thread