9:06 PM / Posted by Ken /

my day in pictures, since I took quite a few snapshots today, decided to post and caption each shot as my day's log.

-------

"lonely" - east coast, the scene just felt it

"curiosity" - just inches away, didn't zoom, it ran away later on

"unseen" - leaving east coast, feint expanse of web

"worker" - the one that spun

"footsteps" - underpath

"madness" - it'll eat us ! I mean, it'll get eaten !

"warmth" - cute

"chance" - marine parade arcade's pinball machines

"simplicity" - cute green tea doggie, in a shop

"corner" - been years since I visited, granddad's chef used to bring me there, near simlim

"objective" - bugis, way home


-------

didn't capture everything, but covered mostly with the eleven shots, was out with affandy, bmx and rosmi, farhan met with us at bugis to head back together, don't know if it was on the way, but even if its not, I could understand, haha..the thoughts within my memories.

nyways, mrt back, they dropped at bedok while I head back myself, kinda early to be home, kinda mostly stay out late these days, alone in my room's well..its not good. headed downstairs somewhere evening, jumped rope abit, been years since I did that, or much of any cardio, woah it kills man.

well, and right now's a short time past dinner and I'm in front of my laptop. this post pretty sums up today's stuffs I guess, anything else'll be edited or for another blog time.

-------

memories, remembering them...kinda hurts.

yet theres things everyday that jogs my mind into grey

won't you tell me anything now?


I miss you

love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus #disqus_thread