9:52 PM / Posted by Ken /

today was well, okay, supposedly, though I can't really tell which days are okay or not now

couldn't really sleep early nowadays, woke up late-ish, headed to orchard's kino in noon to get some stuffs, almost about to just pay in full since I didn't have a kino card, but then ran into bern and adelle at kino, borrowed bern's card to get the 20% off.

thought I saw you there with isa or smth though not confirmed

nyways after that headed down to suntec, coscon was there and stuff. kei was saying I didn't told her I was going, wha's this man, asked me to go down then tell me that LOLLL not like I bothered with getting number or nything also, how to inform my "going/arrival" loll, said glomp end up kicking me and messing my hair lolll, ah wellz, odd daughter of sorts

met a few people there that I knew, from the old tohru, tsuki, ray ray, toky etc etc to calvin whom met at mage recently. met up with tenma(affandy) and kirara there as well.

after that headed back on my own I guess, tenma went to simlim with kirara accompanying.

lol poeple should stop asking me of cosplay plans LOL I'm not into it anymore, just bummed and sianed of it, I don't even get amazed by amazing cosplays anymore lolll.

----------------------------------------

missing you more now


love


------

edited to post few pics from yesterday

my grandma

2 aunts

mp3 and headphones

special cheeeeesebread


the red fishes are obsessed with kissing mann



0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus #disqus_thread