1:32 AM / Posted by Ken /

lazy to upload pics of today

normal school day, though class blanking out's getting worse, lacking sleep each day just cause

after school dropped bag at home before head out to visit gramps cause theres no where else I'd wanna go.

meh dun wanna go on about today cause its a boring pointless day nyways.

and bmx is getting more and more gay these days, outta hand. cross a line and I'll really- gah not into violence no matter.

sigh, not much of anyone to turn to that could be there for me when I need. I really am on my own, I'm not independent. zz

--------------------------

you're always doing things without telling me why

its, just not fair

what happened to we could talk as before

am I disliked now or am I that distracting or whatever, tell me at least


trying to hold together till a better time in vain, yet you're always seemingly pushing me away


its a tiring love that I'd still be willing to endure somehow, worth or not

i suck

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus #disqus_thread