pushed away again and again

2:21 AM / Posted by Ken /

whats there to blog about, by the time to blog now I've prob forgot most stuffs

school? I've really seem to lost all my motivation to even stay in school now, skipping alotta lectures.

next week have simulation test also zz and everyday after school I dump my bag aside and have never once touched my notes at home since that day, that monday that school started.

fyp the damn group, I have no idea what they're doing, and I myself don't have that drive to ask them about it? how screwed is this.

gems class I've said before, nothing else to say.

well, left school early today. went back, saw tenma for abit also, he asked kirara to simei also I'd think. ah wellz, my mind was too solemn to get bugged by the stickyness.

few talks here an there with different people, well, I didn't comment on stuffs like lending a shoulder cause I'm not in particularly a good state of mind myself, though as always, for a friend I'd help if needed.

stuffs on people? hm...nth much to post about, aung at school's making fun of my slight movie actor fandom lawllll, still got uh..diana broke her skullcandy lowrider a second time ._. uh...uh yeah kiyo's b day next week? she still calls me kor though, its just in name now I guess, dunno what I'll be doing then also even though its here. nvm.

I've seemed to stopped on my sketch already also, ah wellz

----------------------------

please talk to me on things

thats all I ever wanted more of you to do if anything

tell me if theres anything wrong

the only fear I have is losing you, that stays the same even now


love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus #disqus_thread