1:11 AM / Posted by Ken /

wed post

school was, normal for the most part.

gems class I'm taking film appreciation, gonna die for that man, damn marcius just anyhow act also can't, effing pessimistic and stubborn if I have to say, act the damn things man, next lesson gonna ask if he even wants to go, if not I'll just go alone and let him on his own zz

aft tht headed to mage to see people as said will. found out next weeks rosmi's last week working at mage. things around mage and people have been changing since the first time I was there, directing in a I'd have to honestly admit, degenerating in my sense of way, like, don't like how its going. nevermind, shan't continue on it. and will bmx not act that gay to me lol?

people are constantly coming and going no matter how hard I try to hold things together, one man just can't do it alone. I hate it.

well home I went after that either way. alone in my room, its just hard. its a really, lonely feeling.

perhaps its good that affandy hasn't seen or met me recently, I won't be able to hold being the me that I used to be around them all the time. it really is hard.

-----------------------------

you know how bad I feel everytime I get ignored by you

whats wrong exactly

I'm lost without your words


always love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus #disqus_thread