2:16 AM / Posted by Ken /

post for the day

friday, first lesson got sorta cancelled, lecturer just let us use the time for a project he gave, other 2 guys in the group said to come at 9, I woke up late again, got there at 9.40, at the end one guy said couldn't do the thing so he was just using internet there, the other guy was even later than me. ah wellz.

after that went for powerplants prac. shit man why are the practicals getting more and more dull and dry even. dozing off from the lack of sleep I have, even in prac's. finished, went to see fyp supervisor for a while before I left school.

went to cityhall to wait for bmx cause I decided to help him afterall.walked into hmv to browse, dunno why I find myself putting mig's cd at the front of the shelve everytime I go in these days lawl

well yea met up and got his ankle weights before we headed back to simei. in the evening I headed back to cityhall, affandy wanted to meet me to go to the dinner thing, at the end I couldn't wait cause people were rushing me, and tenma had to get his laptop and stuff, whether he was in bad mood or not, I don't like to keep people waiting anxiously. seriously I've had it with people constantly not being able to do things alone, and people who request to meet, I say can't, you insist, but everytime you're the ones late, yes marcius thats you as well.

met up with nic and ban, they were outside cause the people demanded for all the people to be there before they can go in, and all orders to be made before going in. so yea after that went in and stuff, kiyo cut her cake and stuff. well yea happy birthday to my only little sis that I don't even know if she still is.

walked around, did some stuff, sat to chill, then headed back at near 11pm. nic left slightly earlier, kiyo and kuro had their parents to send back, so I took the train back with ban. didn't really talk much back besides studies and work and stuff I forgot. bungs mostly seem nice people when talking to I'd think lol. guy-ish yet not rough like a real guy kinda thing. hm, she's leaving to study graphic design in UK in 3 months, meh, UK~ one of the places I wanna visit someday.

strolled my walk back home with headphones on. its really getting to me. this lonely feeling. its a slightly familiar feeling that I always had a long time before, only amplified with sadness.

---------------------------------------------

I miss you alot

do you not..?

well from the way you said, I guess not..

how long can I grieve this hurt

I really miss you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus #disqus_thread