10:47 PM / Posted by Ken /

sat,

had been quite the dull day

not much of anyone free to do stuff, drowning in thoughts mostly.

there is a test that I could be studying for next week, but I just, can't

its hard to do anything nowadays

knowing not whats stopping me from just falling from the sky

evening couldn't stand it, went to mage to grab a book

after that went back home, couldn't bring myself to even stay there ..

head to the shady fitness corner for a while, it rained so stuff were wet

did some stuff, then headed up

till now I've been doing nothing but stoning inside

I don't want to grieve this hurt, its killing me

say something

I don't know

guess i just was never good enough for you to have trust

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus #disqus_thread