8:15 PM / Posted by Ken /

stuff for today...well,

thought of reading up for my simulation test before

but then my mind was just too clogged up

decided to cheat like before, though hell, even my cheat was sloppy cause I was just too...I dunno

well at least it works and could pass if not do well-ish

my mind was trailing off and wandering around all day, didn't doze off in lecture for once, but yet just not there

hm...learnt to play some poker card game in school cause they were playing and asked me to join, must be the second game besides blackjack that I actually remember to play now lol

found out next tuesday there's a stats test again, and theres a e-learning pile of shit, and a project of sorts lawlz

after school went to collect sis's bag from bugis, went ystd but it didn't yet arrive. then head to mage for just abit cause it was kinda late-ish yet not late. besides bern and adelle, aaron and sherry was there, aaron the noisy dipshit and sherry the tomboy-ish young girl that was from choir(?) and debate I think.

nothing much on, then home I am

mind's words on lj http://galekuroi.livejournal.com/35089.html

well, that was part of my mind's words at least, the rest are jumbled and clogged inside my head


and I don't know what to think now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus #disqus_thread