9:56 PM / Posted by Ken /

this ain't really a post for the day, but its interesting really

I gotten myself used to setting my mobile to normal mode instead of silent before I go to bed at all, and set my message setting to continuous ring. cause...well before I..did say I'd be here if you can't sleep or nything.

sorta awoke at around 5.10am, I replied, not sure if even going to receive back, waited a while, well I didn't, though inside I wished I did, so went back to bed nyways. now I made a personal mistake, when I heard an alert, for shit how I don't know, I actually off-ed my clock's alarm before founding out it was my mobile alerting.

woke up late, went to practical, now usually the lecturer would have deducted marks and not took down my attendance if I was even just 10 mins late, this time I was 30 mins late. butttttttttt

but just today somehow the lecturer started late .___. so wasn't any problem, and then, I thought to myself, ho shit lucky, "lucky", and I remembered what was in the message I received ._____. well I'd just say it had to do with luck and school ._.

dang is there an irony or not, I'd really Laugh Out Loud if I can even be in the mood to do so lawl

---------

meh, shall blog abit more on today, school ended abit earlier-ish, met marcius at mrt to leave sch together, he wanted to have lunch at vivo so I agreed to follow, ended up he dragged me to watch movie ._. being me, I just couldn't refuse when he already brought me there and was a plead from a long time known kinda friend. th show was night at the museum2, wasn't fully my kinda show though was watch-able so ok, at least I could count it as a slack session that could temporarily take my mind off....for few mins and seconds here and there at least. and was the biggest theatre there and fully empty.

after that I head to mage cause they had a party-sorta-thing for rosmi's last day working there. uh...dunno nothing much, aaron actually dropped by, beginning to feel why the others just can't stand him lawlllllll, ah wellz. at least he left earlier.

less chance to see yet another friend starting next week I guess, meh, everyone just have to disappear or somewhat.

-------------

I...I don't know, alotta things still

I do know I'd probably still be waiting for you inside, cause my heart is still with you somehow,

though I don't know anything about you now at all..

and all signs seemingly pointing negative

I....

I really don't know..

begging and praying to a god which I don't even believe in,

that if you do still have any shred of feelings for me at all,

to keep it, and maybe, someday or sometime-

I really am strongheaded in my own way, people's advice aren't getting to me much are they.

ah..fuck I'm gonna stop posting and go off for now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus #disqus_thread